Jean Nathe started Trade Mark Sales, Inc. in February of 2001 with an insurance check in the amount of $686.00.
Nathe left a 25 year career in the food industry where she learned sales, marketing, and merchandising. The food industry kept her on the road and involved long days. With wanting to start a family; she decided to find a way to stay local and be available for her daughter.
The Promotional Product Industry was the perfect place to apply those acquired skills.
- From Saint Louis, MO
- Oldest of 6 children
- Married to Robert Nathe, Jr., with 1 daughter and 1 step son, 2 step grandchildren
- Grocery Store, Food Broker, Manufacturer Representative Experience
- Dade City Chamber of Commerce Education Committee
- Pasco Republican Executive Committee & Scholarship Committee
- Pasco County Cattle Women and Florida Cattle Women member
- Member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church
- President 2013-2014 Sunrise Rotary Club, Dade City and Charter Member
Trade Mark Sales, Inc
- Low minimums 12 pc Embroidery, 24 pc screen printing
- 2 week turn around on most orders
- Logo Digitizing Available
- 100% Woman Owned Business.
- Distributor for over 200 Promotional Product Suppliers
- Member of SAGE and PPAI Trade Organizations
- We are a Drug Free Workplace